What is Vedic Meditation?
It’s a centuries-old, non-religious technique which started in India and is now practiced by millions of people around the world.
Vedic Meditation is...
- A meditation technique for modern life
- Authentic, accessible and relevant
- Taught in small classes (10 max)
- Carefully taught
- Ongoing life time support
- The perfect antidote to the demands of modern life.
Vedic Meditation is not...
- Another difficult meditation technique
- Guided meditation
- A meditation app
- Impersonal with large classes
- Dependent on apps or digital aids
- Complicated and ineffective